AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 - Always the same error !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GabrieleNovembri1027
1456 Views, 2 Replies

ASD 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 - Always the same error !!!

I installed ASD 2013 sure to finally don't find the error that does not allow to fully utilize the functions related to concrete reinforcement starting from 2009 version. Unfortunately the error is always there (see picture). 

see:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Structural-Detailing/Wrong-surface-bars-placement/td-p/3085134 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Structural-Detailing/Wrong-Wrong-Wrong-reinforcement-placement...

It seems the only new "feature".

errore armatura.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You are right, but still they don't read our list of errors. I try ASD 2012 trial and ASD 2013 trial and I can say there is nothing new, just more worst regarding stabiiity. They should sell shoes, because they aren't capable to continue the work of ROBOBAT. The service suport from ROBOBAT response ti us every time to our reclamations and improved the program, but ADESK don't read errors list or if they read won't do nothing to improve the program.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line - O.L.
Message 3 of 3
Eug3D
in reply to: jenyzosin

... the reinforcement distribution in ASD is impossible to use (90% wrong in section) !!!

I suppose that ASD have been abandoned by Autodesk.... .. and revit (structure..?) dont' create any datailed reinforcement table! 

Someone knew an engineer who uses ASD (or revit) for the design of structural reinforcements?   I not!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips