AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And so realy .... why pay subsciption??? For nothing ???? THX ...

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
zcsillag
1004 Views, 12 Replies

And so realy .... why pay subsciption??? For nothing ???? THX ...

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

I AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION, 

As you I paid the 2014 subscription for a 1000 € invoice....and I think that Autodesk should reimburse us for the inconvenience caused and the total absence of product updates.

If you think the fact that I paid another 1000 € for the subscription of Robot Structural Analysis, also in this case without modifications or improvements ...

I am very angry with Autodesk, also because it will be months that no longer respond to the forum post showing that he has completely abandoned ASD.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 3 of 13

Hehehe im lucky...paid only 1650 eur + 24% VAT for ultimate suite :S

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 4 of 13

WOW that's absolutely crazy. My proposal is that all we user under subscription make a legal Class action to Autodesk. 

At least to get free subscription for the next year.

This is a rip off!

What is your country?

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 5 of 13

Romania

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 6 of 13

I agree with you guys.

Not only, that no new feature where added to ASD, but it looks very brooken.There is no recovery, it starts crashing a lot, new layouts that crashes the program when you delete them etc.

I would like to ask Autodesk where are the Comparison charts between ASD 2014 and 2013.

Or at least New Features like in other programs.

It would be nice for ADSK to recognize this as a dead program and exclude it from the Suite.

Unforutnately, what we can do is to not recommend ASD.

Message 7 of 13

At least to get free subscription for the next year.

No Stefano ... ADSK it never gives anything free 😛

Regards

Csillag Z.

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 8 of 13
zcsillag
in reply to: zcsillag

where ADSK put the answer ???? for this topic ??????????????

Thx

Regards

Csillag

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 9 of 13
zcsillag

why isn't the back wall rendered
does it require repair like ASD ?

subscr_repair.JPG

Regards

Csillag Z.

Regards
Csillag Zoltán
Message 10 of 13
zcsillag

Message 11 of 13
jimmcf3000

So Autodesk has purchased Graitec's Advance Steel and it is to be introduced as Autodesk Advance Steel 2015. I assume this means that AutoCAD Structural Detailing is dead (if not officially). I see no more resources going into it. Obviously, it's better for Autodesk's bottom line to leave the old ASD in the Building Design Suites (with no new features) and charge for a new seat of Advance Steel. Somehow they are going to have to figure out how to add it to a Building Suite (and surely charge extra for it) without alienating their ASD customer base. Good luck with that.

Message 12 of 13
iegia
in reply to: jimmcf3000

What a big disappointment!

After five years paying subscriptión for Revit Structure suite at the begining, and Building suite today, Autodesk announce:  “The introduction of Advance Steel 2015, which will be available for purchase soon, is an example of Autodesk’s commitment to support the AEC industry with technology that provides end-to-end BIM workflows for building projects,”
They say us they are going to sell us a solution for the structural market "from design to fabrication" .
We were thinking  we had already purchased that solution five years ago. We thought that  a "normal development" of ASD and the revit extensións (R.I.P.) would finish after five years in a detailing structural solution.
But it is clear we made many assumptions..

Message 13 of 13
zcsillag
in reply to: iegia

Re: ASD and Graitec Advance Steel

NICE THX ADSK !!!

Hi

Advance Steel 2015 will not be available in Building Design Suite 2015.

Standalone licenses may be purchased when the product becomes available.

Regards

Dariusz Kwolek
Structural Product Manager
AEC Solutions
Regards
Csillag Zoltán

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips