Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save image file

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jcampbell923
343 Views, 0 Replies

Unable to save image file

I have a user that is unable to save an image file. Raster Design 2005 will return the following error: “Raster Design was unable to save your file. You may reload the temporary file, File Name, which contains any edit(s) you have made”. The user is able to go into another drawing containing an image file in the same folder and edit and save the image with no issues. I am able to open the problem drawing, edit the image, and save with no issues. The user is able to save to the problem drawing after I have opened and saved to the image.

The user also received this error once when trying to save this drawing. The error reported was stated as follows “Raster Design is unable to write images with more than 8-bits per channel including DEM format and some TIFF format images. Multispectral data sets are also not able to be written.” I have inspected the images in all of the drawings for this project. The are 1 bit bitonel images that are saved in the TIFF format using the CCITT(Fax) Group 4 compression.

I have tried all of the mentioned remedies in the group on this topic with no luck. Thank you in advance for the insight and help.

Raster Design 2005
SP1
HF3
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost