Did you mean: 

Solid Fill Raster problems again

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
378 Views, 2 Replies

Solid Fill Raster problems again

From Phil Dailey from my last post:

Does the hotfix need to be applied to a specific service pack?

I am not sure where the hotfix needs to be loaded. The readme file states:

Find the product installation folder (for example, C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Raster Design 2009).

This is where I put the hotfix and I still have the problem when I apply the hotfix my raster commands won't work. I am wondering if the hotfix needs to go somewhere else? The reason I am asking again is because my associate also follwed the steps outlined in the readme file and he is having the same problem I am. I have not read anything on this board about anyone else having this problem so it must be that we are not putting the hotfix in the correct place.

Please advise,
Tom
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Is the hotfix just one file?

The file should go in the same directory as the original file with the
same name.

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:38:49 +0000, MICHAELINGA <> wrote:

>From Phil Dailey from my last post:
>
>Does the hotfix need to be applied to a specific service pack?
>
>I am not sure where the hotfix needs to be loaded. The readme file states:
>
>Find the product installation folder (for example, C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Raster Design 2009).
>
>This is where I put the hotfix and I still have the problem when I apply the hotfix my raster commands won't work. I am wondering if the hotfix needs to go somewhere else? The reason I am asking again is because my associate also follwed the steps outlined in the readme file and he is having the same problem I am. I have not read anything on this board about anyone else having this problem so it must be that we are not putting the hotfix in the correct place.
>
>Please advise,
>Tom

Phil Daley
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The hotfix is 2 files, one for 32 bit and one for 64 bit. We installed the 64 bit file per our computers. We went through the readme and it said to rename the older version to a backup file and take the hotfix file and put it where the old one was. This is exactly what we did, a couple of times now. We still have the same problem.

Tom

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost