Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resize brush

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
spencerward
408 Views, 3 Replies

Resize brush

RD2008 is not letting me resize the bush to a larger pixel size. I have changed the pixel size in other drawings before but now have a few drawings that will not allow me to change pixel size. Can someone shed some light on this?

Below is from the AutoCAD Text Window

>>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >>
Specify radius or [Undo]:
Brush set to <1> pixels
Resuming ITOUCHUP command.

>>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >>
Specify radius or [Undo]:50

Brush set to <1> pixels
Resuming ITOUCHUP command
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: spencerward

Can you set it to '2'?

There might be a maximum size allowed.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:34:44 +0000, spencerward <> wrote:

>RD2008 is not letting me resize the bush to a larger pixel size. I have changed the pixel size in other drawings before but now have a few drawings that will not allow me to change pixel size. Can someone shed some light on this?
>
>Below is from the AutoCAD Text Window
>
>>>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >>
>Specify radius or [Undo]:
>Brush set to <1> pixels
>Resuming ITOUCHUP command.
>
>>>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >>
>Specify radius or [Undo]:50
>
>Brush set to <1> pixels
>Resuming ITOUCHUP command

Phil Daley
Message 3 of 4
spencerward

No matter which value I type in, it defaults back to (1). I am only having this problem with a hand full of drawings in one folder. I have finished the work in this folder but would like to get to "root cause" if possible. I have tried changing the scale factor of the drawing and scaling up the drawing. Neither have worked. I am thinking this is a setting issue, but being new to this program not sure where to begin looking.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

The problem is that you are choosing the default of "Pick" instead of "Size in pixels", and then your "1" is interpreted as 1
autocad unit (whatever that is set to), and that is then converted to what 1 unit would equal in pixels given the image density
(which could be something ridiculous, so it's rejected).
So, here's how the commandline should go:

>>Specify first corner point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: s
>>Specify brush size in pixels <1>: 10
>>Brush set to <10> pixels

Matt

wrote in message news:6039873@discussion.autodesk.com...
RD2008 is not letting me resize the bush to a larger pixel size. I have changed the pixel size in other drawings before but now have
a few drawings that will not allow me to change pixel size. Can someone shed some light on this? Below is from the AutoCAD Text
Window >>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >> Specify radius or [Undo]: Brush set to <1> pixels Resuming ITOUCHUP
command. >>Specify center point or [Pick/Size in pixels]: >> Specify radius or [Undo]:50 Brush set to <1> pixels Resuming ITOUCHUP
command

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost