Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM line width

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
355 Views, 2 Replies

REM line width

Dear All, I practiced with the toutrial of Raster design 2004(Civil Series edition), when I practiced the Hybrid Image Lessons --> Improve Existing Linework, the last part show user to use REM line command to change the for raster line to REM line, and ask user to select them and active the "Properties" command to change their width. I faced a problem that I can select these REM lines but can't find any information about these REM lines. The Properties dialog doesn't show any information about REM objects. So I can't change these REM lines' width. Is this a problem in Raster Design? I use Windows XP Pro. SP1, Traditional Chinese version OS. Regards, Jesse
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jesse, I just tried the tutorial you were talking about. When I selected the REM lines and did a right-click > properties the drop down at the top of Properties shows "REM Line(4)". Under the Geometry section of properties the Width property shows "*varies*". If you click in the word "varies" you should be able to change the width to the size you want. Make sure the only thing you are selecting in the drawing are the REM lines. If you select a few things the drop down in the properties dialog won't just show the REM lines. Hope this helps. Brad "Jesse Lee" wrote in message news:4111efa6_2@newsprd01... > Dear All, > > I practiced with the toutrial of Raster design 2004(Civil Series edition), > when I practiced the Hybrid Image Lessons --> Improve Existing Linework, the > last part show user to use REM line command to change the for raster line to > REM line, and ask user to select them and active the "Properties" command to > change their width. > > I faced a problem that I can select these REM lines but can't find any > information about these REM lines. The Properties dialog doesn't show any > information about REM objects. So I can't change these REM lines' width. > > Is this a problem in Raster Design? > I use Windows XP Pro. SP1, Traditional Chinese version OS. > > Regards, > > Jesse > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you, Brad. I have tried the tutorial step and the step you wrote. My problem is when I select these REM lines and right-click --> porperties, the properties dialog show "No Selection". No "REM Line(4)", so no Geometry section . I faced some problem using the ENU version Autodesk software, but sometimes it's only happen on some Unicode OS like Traditional Chinese Windows XP. This is one of them. Does Autodesk want to hire someone to test these ENU version on Unicode OS ? I think I am good at this. Hope you can tell Autodesk our problems! Regards, Jesse Lee "Brad Askins (Autodesk)" ¦b¶l¥ó news:41129236$1_3@newsprd01 ¤¤¼¶¼g... > Jesse, > > I just tried the tutorial you were talking about. When I selected the REM > lines and did a right-click > properties the drop down at the top of > Properties shows "REM Line(4)". Under the Geometry section of properties > the Width property shows "*varies*". If you click in the word "varies" you > should be able to change the width to the size you want. > > Make sure the only thing you are selecting in the drawing are the REM lines. > If you select a few things the drop down in the properties dialog won't just > show the REM lines. > > Hope this helps. > > Brad > > > "Jesse Lee" wrote in message > news:4111efa6_2@newsprd01... > > Dear All, > > > > I practiced with the toutrial of Raster design 2004(Civil Series edition), > > when I practiced the Hybrid Image Lessons --> Improve Existing Linework, > the > > last part show user to use REM line command to change the for raster line > to > > REM line, and ask user to select them and active the "Properties" command > to > > change their width. > > > > I faced a problem that I can select these REM lines but can't find any > > information about these REM lines. The Properties dialog doesn't show any > > information about REM objects. So I can't change these REM lines' width. > > > > Is this a problem in Raster Design? > > I use Windows XP Pro. SP1, Traditional Chinese version OS. > > > > Regards, > > > > Jesse > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost