AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

jnorton117
Message 1 of 1 (571 Views)

RD Image manager not showing image files when browsing new path

571 Views, 0 Replies
01-28-2013 10:06 AM

I am needing to re-path an image in my CAD drawing using AutoCAD 2013 Raster Design. In AutoCAD Raster Design 2007, I would go to image manager -> browse path -> and then select the image in the correct directory. In AutoCAD Raster Design 2013, when I go to image manager and browse path, there is no image file for me to select. It does this with all of my directories, and yes the aerials are there, you can see them in Explorer. It doesn't even give me a list of file types to choose from, the ONLY thing it shows are folders, nothing more. Can anyone help me?

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.