Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Image Disappears

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
trolleyop
763 Views, 3 Replies

Raster Image Disappears

We are using AutoCad 2006/Raster Design 2006 on a Windows 2003 network and WindowsXP Workstations. We have HP DesignJet 500 plotters.

Most of the drawings we work with are raster and vector combined. (.dwg with .tif attachment)

We just recently installed AutoCad 2006/Raster Design 2006.

After opening a raster/vector drawing in AutoCad 2006, everything appears normal on the screen and also on plots.

After Raster 2006 is loaded however, parts of the Raster images disappear from the screen and are also missing on the plots.

Previously, we were using AutoCad 2002/Raster Design 3 and never had this problem.

Any idea what is happening and how to fix?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: trolleyop

I'd try the service pack

<>

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:45:43 +0000, trolleyop <> wrote:

>We are using AutoCad 2006/Raster Design 2006 on a Windows 2003 network and WindowsXP Workstations. We have HP DesignJet 500 plotters.
>
>Most of the drawings we work with are raster and vector combined. (.dwg with .tif attachment)
>
>We just recently installed AutoCad 2006/Raster Design 2006.
>
>After opening a raster/vector drawing in AutoCad 2006, everything appears normal on the screen and also on plots.
>
>After Raster 2006 is loaded however, parts of the Raster images disappear from the screen and are also missing on the plots.
>
>Previously, we were using AutoCad 2002/Raster Design 3 and never had this problem.
>
>Any idea what is happening and how to fix?
>
>Thanks

Phil Daley
Message 3 of 4
STEPH

Have the service pack and I am still having the same problem. . .
Message 4 of 4
edwa8511

Have you solved this problem?

I am having a similar problem. Running Map 2009 with Raster Design and sometimes I open a dwg and the raster images are just invisible. They are loaded and turned on, but the frames and images are missing. I can select them using the Quick Select and do a Properties List; it shows everything is normal except for it says they are Invisible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost