Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design Wont Load

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
neilr
524 Views, 2 Replies

Raster Design Wont Load

I have been using raster design for a while, but made the mistake to cloase my last RD toolbar. I have no idea how to open a raster tool bar when none are currently open. As i was trying to fix this problem i managed to make my "image" drop down menu disappear as well. I can run all the raster commands from the command line but like the toolbar entry better.
I do have the AecCo.cui file loaded, and have fully rebooted my computer, and still have it loadedm, but am still missing the "image" menu as well as the tool bars.
Thank you very much
Neil
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
neilr
in reply to: neilr

I solved the problem, had to uninstall and reinstall 5 times, but it eventually worked
As for opening toolbars when you don't have any currently open, just right click on a open/area (the extra/lost drawing space that is created when a tool bar is docked on the side of the screen. Not on the open tool bar but in the "dead" area around it, from here you can open any tool bar
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: neilr

My problem is similar to yours.
I can't find my raster toolbar. If I right click on the toolbar open area, I get a choice of 3 toolbars and they aren't raster.

I can't get Raster to open on AutoCad 2007. It loads up on AutoCad Mechanical 2007, but I would rather use AutoCad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost