Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2012 - License Error [-15.29.0]

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jdifilippo
1951 Views, 3 Replies

Raster Design 2012 - License Error [-15.29.0]

I've been using this version of Raster Design without a problem for almost a year now without any problem.  Now all of a sudden I'm getting this error.  A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager Error [-15.29.0].  The 2 other workstations on the network have no problems at all connecting to the NLM.  I've been able to ping the server successfully, I tried creating the FLEXLM_TIMEOUT variable and set it up to 10000000, I've also tried deleting the CascadeInfo.cas file with no luck.  I've checked and rechecked the NLM and license file as well as the LICPATH.LIC file, everything is in order.  I don't have Windows Firewall running or any other firewall.  I've tried reinstalling it about 10 times now, and restarting both the workstation and the server, with absolutely no luck.  This is very frustrating, I'm not exactly sure what all of sudden changed on the workstation to cause this program to fail to retrieve the license from the NLM.  the NLM log file doesn't even show the workstation attempting to retrieve the file.  The only difference between the workstations is that the one giving me problems is running Windows 7 x64.  Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jdifilippo
in reply to: jdifilippo

Well for some reason after all this time I had to install the latest version of NLM on the server.  It's been working fine all this time and all of a sudden it wouldn't work with the older version of the Network License Manager.  So if anyone else is getting the same error (-15.29.0), try updating the NLM first.  I ended up losing 2 full days work trying to figure this one out, still not sure what changed that caused it to stop working in the first place.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jdifilippo

It's almost always an IPv6 issue.  For anyone finding this thread, you can find the latest NLM (at the time of this post) here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Network-License-Manager-2013/m-p/33873...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
bdtbl123
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for you explaination.. its clear now..

aksesoris wanita

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost