Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2010 Issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aaron.erickson
479 Views, 3 Replies

Raster Design 2010 Issues

Anybody else having similar problems? I installed RD 2010 and when I went to use it, it could not find acdb17.dll. I uninstalled RD 2009, then it worked. I tried out the new program and I found that when I used the deskew the program would crop my image frame. 2009 did not do this. I do not want my images to be cropped, just deskewed. Another issue I am having is that after editing an image I will use the save image as and try to overwrite the existing file. 2010 has an error writing to the file. If you save as a new name or in another directory, detach the image from the drawing, then use windows explorer to copy the new image and paste to the original, you get an error message that says the file is in use. I found that you have to close the drawing and/or reboot the computer in order to accomplish the task. These issues did not happen in releases 2007, 2008, or 2009. From what I have found in one day's use of RD 2010 it is counterproductive.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
svend007
in reply to: aaron.erickson

Hi,
I'm having similar problems with RD2010.
Just d/l and started using as trial and pretty much everytime I try to save the .tif file, I get the error message - 'AutoCAD Raster Design was unable to save your file to the name you requested. Your data has been saved to the temp file ........'. But, if I use 'Save As', it saves OK.
Pete B.
Message 3 of 4
draymond

I am having a similar problem. I have downloaded and installed Raster 2010 and when I try to run it it gives the "The application failed to start because acdb17.dll was not found' error. Does anyone have any ideas??

Map3d 2010 seems to load properly- Map3d 2008 and Raster 2008 are also installed on this computer.

Thanks!
Message 4 of 4
tggray

I am getting the same message from Raster Design when I want to save the changes. Which is : AutoCad Raster Design was unable to save your your file to the name you requested. Your data has been saved to the temporary fileC:\Drawing work direstory\AEC106.tmp. It do not remember ever having this issue with 2007, 2008 or 2009.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost