Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Creating Extra Sheet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Rainman1
1258 Views, 2 Replies

Raster Creating Extra Sheet

We are running a network version of Raster Design 2012. I bring the .tiff file (one sheet) into Raster Design, add my linework/text, merge vector into raster, Raster Menu-save. We have been using the software for a while (not new to us) and using the same procedure all the time. What it is doing is adding an extra sheet to our original .tiff file. The extra sheet is really grainy. It creates the edits fine in the first sheet but not sure why it is creating the second sheet???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jahand44
in reply to: Rainman1

We are having this same issue and I would like to re-post to see if someone knows of a setting that can be changed so we don't get the second sheet.  It is usually black and if not deleted people print and it wastes a lot of toner in printer.  We use the raster program to edit tiffs and then save them back to tiff format and as we get upgraded software I have found it harder to find a program that allows us to delete this second sheet.

Message 3 of 3
Rainman1
in reply to: jahand44

The issue was not Raster Design at all. Turns out it was our software we use for viewing the tiffs (Brava! Desktop). We got a hotfix from them and it took care of the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost