AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

Active Contributor
eastridge23
Message 1 of 2 (1,259 Views)

Image quality is lost after rotation and translation of image when printing.

1259 Views, 1 Replies
04-14-2011 11:19 AM

I am bring in DRG files which are tiff images. When I insert them and let the computer translate and rotate to the correct coordinate system I lost the image quality when I print. The text is like hollow and the blacks are greys. Anyone have a solution. Thanks.

Valued Contributor
jedenton
Message 2 of 2 (1,071 Views)

Re: Image quality is lost after rotation and translation of image when printing.

08-22-2012 09:25 AM in reply to: eastridge23

I had the same problem when I inverted a .tif. Re-scanned original drawing fixed.....although should be alternate way..

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!