Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Quality in 2005

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
196 Views, 1 Reply

Image Quality in 2005

When I have an image (so far only bitonal im that has several manipulations (let's say I cropped and rotated an image), the image becomes gray. When I zoom in to look at the image, the text or line work becomes hollowed. Only an outline of the objects appear. The outline is not a full outline, it has gaps Where some of the pixels where removed or never scanned. It does not plot correctly or come back coreectly when restarted.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Set imagequality to draft, and follow TS69602 from the autodesk support site. "widewaterconsulting" wrote in message news:22215413.1087924096347.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I have an image (so far only bitonal im that has several manipulations (let's say I cropped and rotated an image), the image becomes gray. When I zoom in to look at the image, the text or line work becomes hollowed. Only an outline of the objects appear. The outline is not a full outline, it has gaps Where some of the pixels where removed or never scanned. It does not plot correctly or come back coreectly when restarted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost