Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I also have problems with Raster Design 2005

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
212 Views, 1 Reply

I also have problems with Raster Design 2005

After a clean & successful network install i get an unhandled exception and a fatal error. Unhandled Exception 3 (Access Violation Reading 0x0004) at Address yada yada yada Fatal Error: Attempt to delete class 'AeciEduiContext' Which still has registered decendants. I have applied the solution in TS65567 without success as well. This was the only knowledgebase result from the above errors. Can anyone help us?? John
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John, This problem can occur if the AutoCAD® Support file search path is more than 256 characters long. To resolve the problem, add a support file search path as shown in the following procedure: 1. Start AutoCAD 2. From the Tools menu, choose Options to open the Options dialog box. 3. On the Files Tab, click the plus sign (+) next to the Support File Search Path item to expand it. 4. Choose Add, and then choose Browse. 5. In the Browse for Folder dialog box, navigate to the install folder of Autodesk Raster Design and select the Help subfolder. 6. Choose OK to add the path and return to the Options dialog box. 7. In the Options dialog box, select the path added in the previous step and choose Move Up as many times as necessary to move the path up to the top of the list. The new path must be listed as the first item. If the path is already in the support file search path, I would suggest uninstalling then re-installing Raster Design 2005. Jonathan Golubiewski Autodesk Product Support Land.Civil.Survey "John COnklinAssociates.com>" <(@)> wrote in message news:40d352d0$1_2@newsprd01... > After a clean & successful network install i get an unhandled exception and > a fatal error. > > Unhandled Exception 3 (Access Violation Reading 0x0004) at Address yada yada > yada > > Fatal Error: Attempt to delete class 'AeciEduiContext' Which still has > registered decendants. > > I have applied the solution in TS65567 without success as well. This was the > only knowledgebase result from the above errors. > > Can anyone help us?? > > John > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost