AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

Active Contributor
mikeSiemens
Message 1 of 2 (665 Views)

Can AutoCAD 2004 Read an embedded tiff?

665 Views, 1 Replies
05-25-2010 05:22 AM
We have a bunch of drawings that have embedded tiffs in them, we used 2010 raster to embed them, and we save our files back to ACAD 2000 file format. Our customer wants the AutoCAD files, but has AutoCAD 2004. We've used the Raster Design Object Enabler on machines that do not have Raster installed on them and they can view the embedded tiff. Those machines either have 2008 or 2010 AutoCAD. I looked at the AutoDesk site yesterday and realized the Raster Design Object Enabler is only available from 2005 and up. I also read online that the embedding function was only available in Raster 2008 and up. So even if they had 2005 would they be able to use the Object Enabler and see the embedded tiff? Is there any way we can help our customers see the embedded tiffs with 2004?
someimage
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)

Re: Can AutoCAD 2004 Read an embedded tiff?

07-16-2013 08:30 PM in reply to: mikeSiemens

new at catodesk, so i only use 210 version to read tiff image vb.net. you can refer to go the the support center to find more information on this.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.