Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Command "SDSK"

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
356 Views, 0 Replies

Unknown Command "SDSK"

I searched and couldn't find an exact match or solution. I am running R14/S8 on Win XP Pro and haven't had issues since we started. Something apparently changed somewhere last friday or today and I can't figure out what it is. Everytime I access a softdesk command I get a dialog box for Create Project. When I cancel that, I get the unknown command "sdsk" error in the command line. Our project folders and drawing folders have stayed the same, the sdsk.dfm file hasn't changed. Every computer and every drawing we open up is having the same problem. The only thing I can think of is the profile is hosed up. Every computer uses the same profile, which is on the server. I am not sure what to do or what to check. Right now I am going through the File tab under the preferences and comparing them between the <> and the profile everyone uses that we call Softdesk 8.

any other ideas? We can't switch modules(DTM, Advanced, Survey, Cogo) and we can't use softdesk commands. It is really putting us behind today. No other files are networked except the profile and then the PROJ line in the SDSK.dfm file which is PROJ=S:\Project and that is where our database projects are created and saved.

thanks for any help.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums