Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R14 with RouterCim - Bad Association List error

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ucuinc
1267 Views, 0 Replies

R14 with RouterCim - Bad Association List error

I've been using RouterCim to program for my KOMO CNC for years, I've started running into a problem that is cropping up more and more frequently and I'm not quite sure how to go about resolving it.  I am running R14 in a Windows 98 operating system, and RouterCim runs as a plug in for it.  The computer has been upgraded to a more modern cpu; had been an XP box.  It has worked well for years, until now....

Some of this stuff may only make sense if you are familiar with the RouterCim plug in, but I'm thinking this may be a problem specific to the Autocad installation rather than the plug in.  When I do a sequence command to create g-code for the CNC, it will cancle the process and give me a "bad association list" error as the reason.  I can spot if is going to do it by grouping some holes for a drilling function; if it sorts the drill order in the order they were selected instead of using the "next closest hole" order, I know it will also give me a bad association error when I sequence.  Can anyone take a shot at this?  I realize that you'd probably need more information, just let me know what you need.  This error is starting to become a real problem.

Thanks!

Phil

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report