AutoCAD R12/R13/R14 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading problems for 3rd party hatch patterns.

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
kenrmer
2367 Views, 22 Replies

Downloading problems for 3rd party hatch patterns.

Tried downloading hatch patterns from the Culture Stone website. The file path is supposed to go to the AutoCAD support folder. I cannot find a support folder even when I do a full computer search (including hidden files and folders). The only "pat" files I find are in the AutoCAD folder and the files (aclt.pat) are 12 kb in size besides the culture stone pattern files. I tried looking for the hatch pattern names (such as ANSI31) that came with the original program in the AutoCAD folder via full computer search with no success. When I tried downloading the Culture Stone patterns it sends them to the AutoCAD program folder individually. When I go to the Boundary Hatch (bhatch command) pop-up nothing shows up in the PATTERNS box besides the predefined hatch patterns, I looked in predefined, user-defined and custom with no success.

Tried also looking for an AutoCAD support folder based upon a full computer search...no luck.

I opened up the original download disk for AutoCAD LT 98 and no support folder was found and again the only pat file was aclt.pat being 12 kb in size.

What am I missing?

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
kenrmer
in reply to: Patchy

Patchy

Response is....AutoLISP command is not available.

Message 22 of 23
Patchy

I hate LTWoman Tongue

Message 23 of 23
Modman_4

Wait now...when I had LT 98 I know I was able to get to the Options Dbox. It was under the Tools on the menu bar I think, but it may have been called something else. OP hit F1 and read up in your help section on how to access this. That's where the tabs for your drafting settings are located -- including the very first one, for file save locations etc.

...and that was the one I had created all kinds of button macros in, and had copied a bunch more macros I had created into the POP section of the core acadLT menu. I also was doing 3D CAD on it (with no illegal add-ons nor any illegal code-cracking), and generally drawing rings around the competition up the street (who had twice as many guys and full AutoCAD). So I am sure you will eventually be able to solve the problem, OP 🙂

I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report