Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see line until I move the drawing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
larrynoll
1245 Views, 3 Replies

Can't see line until I move the drawing

I installed a Diamond Viper 330 video card; now when I draw a line in AutoCAD I can't see it until I move the drawing. HELP!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: larrynoll

You can try their website for a newer driver??? We've had to do that with our old Diamond card.

larrynoll wrote:

> I installed a Diamond Viper 330 video card; now when I draw a line in AutoCAD I can't see it until I move the drawing. HELP!
Message 3 of 4
rmccamon

acad likes some video cards to be set to 256 colours. if the updated driver does not help try the 256 colour mode.
Message 4 of 4
aksha

After the 2012 update of CADWorx, one of my designers failed to see the temporary line that AutoCAD draws before completion of the command. I tried suggestions from different discussion forums but nothing worked. Since the lines (or circles or arcs) were being drawn to the correct colors, I thought that the temporary line must be the same color as the background. I changed the color of background and the temporary lines started appearing. With some trials and errors, I managed to find that it is controlled by 'Dynamic Dimension Lines'. Hope this helps somebody!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report