- Pisibility to create 3D elements sets, for example: Socketweld+Nipple PE+SW Valve + Nipple TOE + Plug, all this with one click.
- Structural Detailing integration
- Use Custom Part command for insert elements from any Catalog
- Jacket pipes
- Modify Structural catalog from Spec Editor
- Line Groups in Data Manager
- Parallel routing pipes
- Structural beams references in isos
+1 for jacketed pipes. More, for jacketed piping that is logical and workable. Its one of the most devlishly difficult things to model/generate BOM/spin isometrics for.
Thank you for voicing your request on the items listed. The Plant development team is always looking at input from our customers and always looking at making the program better. Some of the items listed are already being looked at by the team. Also, please visit our Plant Excahnge Feedback web site, here you can also leave your feedback to the Plant team.
personally I will wait for the official release, install, test, try the new features and see what requirements realised.
Than I can post my recommendations, no sooner...
But that is really only my personal opinion.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.