AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows to Mac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
285 Views, 1 Reply

Windows to Mac

Hallo Everybody,

I am thinking about switching to the Mac computers and was wondering the following:

1. is there Plant 3D available for Mac computers? I am not able to find this information.

2. If it is how is the communication between Windows and Mac working out? Will I be able to open the same project on Windows based system as well as on Mac based system? For example, I have clients who are using Windows. IF i set up a project on Mac and after a while send this project to them can they open it without any errors and use it (modify it)?

Kind regards and thanx in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hallo Everybody,

I am thinking about switching to the Mac computers and was wondering the following:

1. is there Plant 3D available for Mac computers? I am not able to find this information.

Kind regards and thanx in advance.

did you look at system requirements?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18819272&linkID=14116967

there is no MAC version of Plant 3d probably never will be

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost