AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the purpose of warnings like this in ISO creation?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mikeshr2
559 Views, 5 Replies

What is the purpose of warnings like this in ISO creation?

WARNING - Dimension (Id = 794) of Flange (Id = 51) seems to be disconnected from the rest of the model!
WARNING - EndConnection (Id = 593) of Connector (Id = 592) seems to be disconnected from the rest of the model!

Has anyone ever even asked a question how to use these Id = numbers to identify components in questions?  Where are these numbers coming from?  How did someone who wrote the code putting them out to a log, expected them to be used?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
darrelldixon
in reply to: mikeshr2

I would love to know the answer to this. I was hoping the number in parantheses would correspond to an item number in data manager but I have not found a correlation.

Message 3 of 6
dave.wolfe
in reply to: darrelldixon

I've been unable to find a correlation.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 4 of 6
PeterQuinn
in reply to: dave.wolfe

These are ids are internal ids that help the developers debug problems. There's no correlation to the model. These are warnings can usually be ignored except if there is some problem showing up on the iso.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6

I'm having this warnings and the software is geneating one isometric per element. In the model, all elements are connected. I try force isometric in one sheet, change the level of congestion and even change some parameters in isoconfig.xml, as the maxdirectionchanges = 0, etc.

Nothing helped me to solve this issue. I need help please.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6
mikeshr2
in reply to: rogerio.azevedo

Check the line numbers of components. Chances are you have small things like connectors that didn't get assigned a line number or some loose parts somewhere in the model that accidentally got that line number.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost