AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victaulic catalog doesn't have style 72 outlet coupling

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
451 Views, 4 Replies

Victaulic catalog doesn't have style 72 outlet coupling

Hi Everyone

I am currently creating new spec for Victaulic. I noticed Victaulic Catalog which I downloaded from Autodesk exchange site doesn’t contain “Style 72 threaded or grooved outlet coupling” and I don’t know where can I find them and add them to my spec.

Your help would be great appreciated

Saman

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mike.thornhill
in reply to: Anonymous

I recently downloaded this Victaulic catalog as well, did you have any issues getting these specs to show up in the Spec Viewer/Selector?  I can't get mine to show up, I've tried all I can think of.  Do you have any advice?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mike.thornhill

Hi Mike

Mine is working fine. I believe this is 2014 version catalog and I do have plant 3d 2015. So after downloading the catalog I had to migrate to 2015 in order to be useable in my 2015 spec editor.

Message 4 of 5
mike.thornhill
in reply to: Anonymous

I finally got it to work, however none of the Vic clamps seem to be insertable from the Spec Viewer, everything else is insertable except clamps.

Have you had this issue?

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mike.thornhill

Yes We have same issue. which we can't insert the clamp on the pipe. I am not sure it suppose to be like that or not.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost