AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vent Nozzles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
511 Views, 1 Reply

Vent Nozzles

I have been having some problems with my Plant3D equipment that has vent nozzles.  After I place a smart vent nozzle the data somehow gets corrupted.  The gooseneck nozzle will disappear sometimes after the dwg is closed, the other nozzles become un-editable, and the file looses the ability to add additional nozzles.  I have restored previous versions and deleted the vent nozzle and everything seems to be fine.  In the future I plan on using dumb 3D solids for gooseneck vent nozzles since nothing is connecting to them.  Has anyone had a similar issue with vent nozzles?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
A_H_Ekhteraei
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

According to my experience you can never add gooseneck vent nozzle without causing some sort of problem! Sometimes you notice the problem immediately sometimes you will notice problem when you want to edit the equipment in the future!

I dealt so many kind of errors and I tried various solutions to solve each one but they were never flawless.

I think Autodesk should totally revise "Vent Nozzle" module on P3D software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report