Contributor
Roxana-Elena
Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

utoCAD Plant 3D 2012: Project access failure

225 Views, 1 Replies
02-06-2013 12:33 AM

Hello,

Kindly ask you to help me with this problem if possible:

When I try to open the project, I can not and the following message appears: "Failed to load project file .....no such table: PnPTables" (please see the attachment)

We are three (3) people working on the same project. We all access the file Project.xml file from the same location (company sever). The license we have can be accessed be 3 users at the same time. I have been working for this project for more then 2 years. I have never had such problem. I can open older projects so I believe nothing is wrong with the installation of the program on my computer.

What is this file what is missing; PnP Tables?

Is this an AutoCAD Plant 3D issue or is an internal (IT) one?

I made a print of the error and also of the files availabel at the moment stored on the project location.

I am looking forward for reading from you

Thank you

Roxana

Roxana
marvelade
Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

Re: utoCAD Plant 3D 2012: Project access failure

06-23-2014 02:54 AM in reply to: Roxana-Elena

Hello Roxana,

We encountered the same error here today. Googling the error brought me here to your post. 

We are in the scenario that we want to be able to use the "Offline Files" feature in Windows 7 to sync a Plant 3D 2013 project to a laptop and work on-site with a borrowed license.

We investigated why this happened here and this error seems to occur when one of the needed *.dcf files failed to copy. (whis is normal behavior of Windows'offline files sync mechanism). These DCF's are the SQLite databases your project data is stored in.

In your online situation there may be an issue with permissions or the file being accidentally erased/moved/renamed?

Best regards.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.