AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utoCAD Plant 3D 2012: Project access failure

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Roxana-Elena
551 Views, 2 Replies

utoCAD Plant 3D 2012: Project access failure

Hello,

Kindly ask you to help me with this problem if possible:

When I try to open the project, I can not and the following message appears: "Failed to load project file .....no such table: PnPTables" (please see the attachment)

We are three (3) people working on the same project. We all access the file Project.xml file from the same location (company sever). The license we have can be accessed be 3 users at the same time. I have been working for this project for more then 2 years. I have never had such problem. I can open older projects so I believe nothing is wrong with the installation of the program on my computer.

What is this file what is missing; PnP Tables?

Is this an AutoCAD Plant 3D issue or is an internal (IT) one?

I made a print of the error and also of the files availabel at the moment stored on the project location.

I am looking forward for reading from you

Thank you

Roxana

Roxana
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
marvelade
in reply to: Roxana-Elena

Hello Roxana,

We encountered the same error here today. Googling the error brought me here to your post. 

We are in the scenario that we want to be able to use the "Offline Files" feature in Windows 7 to sync a Plant 3D 2013 project to a laptop and work on-site with a borrowed license.

We investigated why this happened here and this error seems to occur when one of the needed *.dcf files failed to copy. (whis is normal behavior of Windows'offline files sync mechanism). These DCF's are the SQLite databases your project data is stored in.

In your online situation there may be an issue with permissions or the file being accidentally erased/moved/renamed?

Best regards.

Message 3 of 3

Had this same error occur today. The solution was, outside of P3D, take a back up copy of the project, then carry out a copy/replace of the drawings within the back-up project replacing them with the latest drawings from the corrupt project.

When you open the back-up project with the new, latest, drawings you get a message to update the database. This repairs your dcf files with the latest data from the drawings, your back-up project is now your live project.

ACADE & PLANT3D Applications Engineer
CAD Training

Standard and bespoke PLANT3D Training and ACAD Training and ACAD ELEC Training

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost