AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Defined Fittings when Inserted into Drawing are Tiny

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
petestrycharske
311 Views, 1 Reply

User Defined Fittings when Inserted into Drawing are Tiny

All,

I have never really used Plant 3D, but am helping a client with an unusual issue.  He has created a series of custom fittings and appears to have created all of them correctly, meaning in the proper imperial units.  However, when he inserts the component, it is significantly smaller than the pipe that he is trying interface with.  Please see the attached screenshot to see what I mean.  Is there some kind of setting that was missed or something?  Anyway, I would appreciate any guidance that can be offered.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks in advance for any assistance and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nlarez
in reply to: petestrycharske

By custom parts do you mean made in a drawing with the "Add Custom Part" or added to a catalog and then added to a spec using the spec editor?

It might have to do with the units that the project was created with. Check it in the drawing with some dimensions. That might give you an idea of of what is going on if the fields use to create it are correct.

Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost