AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Help needed on ISO's!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mikail
278 Views, 1 Reply

URGENT: Help needed on ISO's!!!

Hi

I want to make iso's. I created a new ISO style from the Project options menu. I think I set the settings right to my needs, but the result isnt' what I hope for..

Things that have to be corrected:
1. What I have set: "BOM annotations: Enclosure type: Oval"
What I get on iso: circles for bolts, gaskets, collars and flanges. Some huge rectangular annotations that are really akward because that just happens to a couple of numbers..

2,5,6,... are the right size and oval. But then 1, 3, 11 are huge. Quadruple the size of the normal size.

2. A weld on the collar to the pipe is ok. But a weld on the collar to the flange is not ok. And I have clearly used a slip on flange..

3. I want to get rid of the text "Opperator up".

4. The size of the pipe displays as for example "80 NS", I want that it automaticaly says "DN80"

That's it for now..

I find it strange one can not make a new iso style without using an existing one as template..

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mikail
in reply to: mikail

5. At the "Title block setup", I can't add a North Arrow. I get the option to specify default north arrow direction. I choose upper left, and nothing happens..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost