AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

scardinal
Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Update View Changes Position of Graphics in Paperspace

448 Views, 2 Replies
03-17-2011 08:16 AM

When we update our ortho views the paperspace view shifts location. This happens on all our projects that have no relation to each other. Everything remains in the correct location in modelspace but the paperspace view shifts, even if there are no changes to the actual content of the view. The kicker is it doesn't happen every time... Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour? Any solutions?

Thanks

Contributor
dsmeisle
Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

Re: Update View Changes Position of Graphics in Paperspace

03-21-2011 08:30 AM in reply to: scardinal

Sounds familiar.  This happens to me as well.  I haven't found a solution yet, but you are not alone...

Valued Contributor
alvaro.nimasco
Message 3 of 3 (382 Views)

Re: Update View Changes Position of Graphics in Paperspace

03-22-2011 10:08 AM in reply to: scardinal

Yes, same thing happened to me. That happens when you move/rotate the viewport from where you place it at the first time. What I do is copy the viewport next to it, use this copy for the final drawing (move/rotate, etc) and when I update the view, clicking the original view, the copy updates correctly.

not the best but it works for me

regards

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.