AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add P&ID symbols

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
thorna
1550 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to add P&ID symbols

“This tool is not supported in a non PNID drawing file.” message is displayed, when  P&ID tool plate symbol is clicked under windows “Regional and Language Options \ Standards and formats” setting is set to Turkish.

Windows XP SP3

Autocad Plant3d 2011 SP1

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sankarg
in reply to: thorna

The drawing on which you are trying to place the tool - is it part of the pnid drawings of the currently opened project? This message will be displayed when the drawing file is not part of the pnid drawings of the current project.  Are you able to create slines using sline command in that dwg file?

Thanks,

Sankar Ganesh
Sr. Principal Engineer
Autodesk Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: thorna

I am having the same problem. Even though I try to edit a PNID drawing belonging to a sample project, I get the same message ''this tool is not supported in a non pnid drawing''. And yes, I can create slines using sline command in that dwg file.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: sankarg

Today i installed AutoCAD P&ID 2012, everythings is normal. But when i click on an equipment on the tool palettes. This warning is occuring. Is there any one knows how to solve this problem ??

Message 5 of 5
mgalicki
in reply to: Anonymous

I can't even get to my PNID tool palettes or toolbars or menus?? Help please.

Maek

Everything in existence was first an Idea
Autodesk Plant 3D Premium 2019
Autodesk MEP 2019
HP 3.2 Ghz CPU 16 ram
1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s hard drive
2GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680ti
HP 2311x 23" LED Monitor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost