AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Palette

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
286 Views, 1 Reply

Tool Palette

Hi,

I was originally trying to export and import a customized tool palette. But somewhere along the way, I completely lost my P&ID PIP tool palette.  When I pick it, it loads everything. I had changed the path to point to where my exported palette is, but that didn't work (they wouldn't load in a new project - everything showed up on the palette just fine, but when I picked something to insert, it said it wasn't in that directory). Also when I was exporting, it kept making duplicates at the bottom on the Tool Palette list so I deleted those.  So, I probably deleted something important.  I kept trying import the one on top because it was in bold and had my new tab in there, but it just wouldn't work.  So anyway, I entered the original path back in and as I said earlier, it just comes up with "all palettes". Plus the lines, etc. do not look like they used to on the P&ID PIP palette.  Please help.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
patpat79
in reply to: Anonymous

snapshots please?? thanks

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost