AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table setup in ISO

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ybogdanov
379 Views, 3 Replies

Table setup in ISO

After insert new columns in my table I want to define the secuence of this columns. It is easy, only is neccessary move the property in Table setup window. But after this configuration if you want to do another change, and enter another time to Table Setup, the position of the columns is reset, and you need turn to configurate the table. Please fix this.

Another option which I think that is necessary is configuration of width of the column, in default function the width is adapt to name of proeprty from data base, for example the propertie "Nominal Diameter" is very width and when I change the width manually moving the columns of the table the height of rows is duplicated because the name of column "Nominal Diameter" is very large name... I think that the configuration of width and height of columns and rows is necessary configure independent of the name of propertie.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
malreid
in reply to: ybogdanov

This appears to remain an issue with Plant 3D 2014. I am unable to change the header for the size column to NB in place of ND.

I can go through the isoconfig.xml file and change every occurance of "ND" to "NB", and as soon as I open the iso template from project manager all references revert back to the "ND" default.

This is incrediably frustrating and the fact that it is still a problem 3 years later gives little confidence in the underlying quality of the product. As always, is appears that the developers are more concerned with additional functionality and new "features" rather than creating a robust and bug free platform to begin with.

Message 3 of 4
patpat79
in reply to: malreid

In the Table setup, have'nt you tried dragging the Collumn to where you want it to be, as to your preferred sequence? And in the BOM table, have'nt you tried editing the headers there? it's easy, as for me. Dont know if we have the same issue, but as for the ISO table is concerned, i have no errors or problems about it. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Message 4 of 4
malreid
in reply to: patpat79

Resolved.

Editing the table in the .dwt template rather than editing the .xml file fixes the ND/NB problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost