AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stud bolt length 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hendriksegveld
1407 Views, 3 Replies

stud bolt length 2013

See attachment. I'm creating in the ASME catalog stud bolts with custom lengths 80mm-100mm-120mm-140mm and so on.

For example: 4"-150# studbolt length is 120 mm. In the catalog I fill in: 120 mm. When I create an isometric, in the BOM I see on the @@@ marks the length 120.65 mm and in the size coloumn 5/8" x 121 mm. Length should be 120 mm.

I had this problem before in 2011 version, was solved in 2012 version and back now in 2013 version??? Please advise.

Do I have to add some information in the "bolt length mapping" module and how (that's new in 2013)?

With kind regards, Hendrik Segveld

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Question from 25 feb 2013 and still no solution. I tried severall allready cases. Does anyone have the same problem? or better, does someone have the solution?  Could be the problem in the P3D2013 "Bolt Length Mapping Dialog Box"?

Message 3 of 4

The bolt length calculation was explained here !

Just take a look.

Serafin A. Albiero Jr.
Message 4 of 4

I checked the above mentioned explanation, but somehow it doesn't work for me. What do I wrong? See the attachment with the steps I followed. (document Studbolt length 2). Should I add the new custom length 80-100-120-140 mm, and so on, to the "Bolt length mapping"? With Kind Regards, Henk Segveld

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost