AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange hot key behavior since SP1 install

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
robertstroz8845
606 Views, 4 Replies

strange hot key behavior since SP1 install

When I use my Osnaps, I use shift+right click, then use a single hot key (as underlined when the menu opens).

Since installing SP1 for 2013, I can only use the hot key once (after a short while I can use a hot key once again), next time I try to use a hot key, it just closes the menu and redirects the key entry into the command prompt.

Any thoughts on what is going on here?  BTW, this does seem to be just in Autocad/ plant as excel still "hot keys" normally.

Thanks, Rob

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: robertstroz8845

there is no SP1 for Plant 3d 2013

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
LeeKB
in reply to: robertstroz8845

Hi Rob,

Could you provide the details of the hot key issue you experieced with AutoCAD 2013 SP1?  You can contact me via my email - kb.lee@autodesk.com directly.

Thanks,

KB Lee

AutoCAD Test Development

KB Lee
AutoCAD QA Engineer
Message 4 of 5
robertstroz8845
in reply to: DarrenP

You are correct, this issue also effects using Osnaps in Plant3d (and apparently all other verticals based upon AutoCAD 2013 for which SP1 was installed upon).  I posted it here since my Suite of products are under the Plant design ultimate suite.

I have found others with this problem:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013/SP-1-Is-Available/m-p/3593090#M4961

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013/Mouse-wheel-click-snap-menu/m-p/3593148#M4968

Message 5 of 5

Looks like the latest SP1.1 for x64 win7 has fixed this issue; although, I did not notice it mentioned within the readme.

Rob.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost