AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing some orphaned welds in isometric

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Slepe
311 Views, 4 Replies

Showing some orphaned welds in isometric

Problem is that isometric shows some orphaned welds in last sheets.

I have tried to locate welds with no luck. I have run pnplocaldatacachepurger with no luck. Plantaudit, compress data, datamanager or add selection to entire line number cant find welds.

welds appears in last sheet.

Is there some other way to find mislovated welds in modeö so that I van deleted it and it wont apeat in isometric?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mikeshr2
in reply to: Slepe

This is usually caused by line number being assigned mistakenly.  Select something with that line number.  Then right click - Add to Selection - Entire line number.  Use the light bulb in the bottom right corner to isolate selected objects.  The rogue weld should stick out sitting all by itself.

Message 3 of 5
Slepe
in reply to: mikeshr2

I know that solution but it doesnt work if the line is in multiple drawings. You have make the check from every drawing. I was wondering is there better way to do it.

Message 4 of 5
mikeshr2

Try making xref that has all the drawings. Scan through PCF file to find the weld listed after "end-connection" line.  Use it's coordinate to start a straight line.  Unfortunately there is no way to tie id= in the PCF/Iso Creation Log, to an item in the 3D model.

Message 5 of 5
polandj

I've also ran across this problem and, at times, it's because of the status (new, existing, etc.) of a nearby node. 

Justin Poland
Mechanical / Piping Designer
Yates
www.wgyates.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost