AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Mentor
thebearjed
Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)
Accepted Solution

Shot in the Dark here

288 Views, 2 Replies
12-20-2012 01:30 PM

I don't guess there is a command that i don't know of that works like AutoPlants Align Fittinigs command? it made routing a lot eaiser, or is this just one to add to the wish list?

Never hurts to ask, but unfortunatly there is not a similar command available in Plant 3D. I will however, send this off to development as a wish list item.

If you would like to express to our developers why this feature is important to you, you can use the following feedback link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Product Support
quentin.contreras
Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Re: Shot in the Dark here

12-21-2012 03:26 PM in reply to: thebearjed

Never hurts to ask, but unfortunatly there is not a similar command available in Plant 3D. I will however, send this off to development as a wish list item.

If you would like to express to our developers why this feature is important to you, you can use the following feedback link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Quentin Contreras
Mentor
thebearjed
Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: Shot in the Dark here

12-26-2012 05:33 AM in reply to: quentin.contreras

thanks!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.