AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
Arch_art
Message 1 of 1 (328 Views)

shortcut menu for Plant 3D is missing

328 Views, 0 Replies
10-09-2012 06:26 PM

Hi,

all of sudden, my short cut menu for Plant 3D is missing when I editing P&ID drawings. I didn't know what I might have done accidently. please tell me what I can do to bring it back. When you edit the P&ID elements, you should be able to see these speical commands only for P&ID. It suddenly disappear. (look at the iamge below, the Plant 3D menu is gray out. I had tried shortcutmenu variables, and set it to 11. doesn't seems to work at all.

Also, not sure if it is related, I used to be able to select the item and hit E key to delete it, but now, it won't work. At the same time with the disappeared shortcut plant 3D menu.

P&ID shortcut menu.png

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.