AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Active Contributor
winner117
Message 1 of 3 (534 Views)

Several problems about the ISO generation..

534 Views, 2 Replies
08-24-2012 12:07 PM

I have a few question about the setting result of the generated iso. 1. The annotation is far from the line or in the strange location (see attach 1) 2. There is too many elevation on the same iso drawing….. 3. How to get rid of the dimension of the blind flange? 4. How to show the support tag on the iso? 5. Every time I insert a SKEY=SUPP guide, part of the drawing will be compress to a strange style….., and also the guide direction is wrong…. (see attach 2) 6. Where is the PH IMPERIAL come from? I can’t found it in my spec…..(see attach 3) I know it's a lot of question...... But I really need someone can help me on this.... =.=

Active Contributor
richard.imrie
Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Several problems about the ISO generation..

03-21-2013 08:26 AM in reply to: winner117

Was there ever a solution to this post?

i am having similar problems with dimension of blind flange and dimension text location.

Distinguished Contributor
Arun_Kumar_K
Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)

Re: Several problems about the ISO generation..

03-22-2013 10:57 AM in reply to: richard.imrie
You will not get reply from Autodesk, as this is an issue.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.