AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Pipe becomes "unassigned" Revisited

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JohnHolder
526 Views, 3 Replies

Route Pipe becomes "unassigned" Revisited

I started up a new line 1005.  Autocad crashed.

now 1005 is not useable.   as with the previous post when I try to route a pipe line 1005 ( 1001 to 1004 are used already and 1006 works fine ) in the ribbon <part insertion> when i second click the pipe line it becomes "unassigned"

so now I have to copy out the files to a new project? or make a note that 1005 is non-existant?

any way to fix this so pipe lines that are not assigned can be used?!

data manager comes up with NO lines tagged 1005

and auditing the project returns no errors.

yes I can just use 1006, but I do not like non-sequential numbers.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Use the command "auditproject" when you open the project.

Message 3 of 4

Ok now I ask why does using the command line <auditproject> work while right clicking my project name and clicking <audit project> does not work?

possibly I needed to audit the project with all the files closed?

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
Message 4 of 4

This command works only when you open the project (on Plant3D). And with the files closed.

More information:

http://docs.autodesk.com/PLNT3D/2013/ENU/filesPCR/GUID-E3D4D4AA-972A-400D-8BE8-2EA3B5FC9401.htm

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost