AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resistoflex Content pack V2.0

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TRdesigner82
913 Views, 3 Replies

Resistoflex Content pack V2.0

Has anyone tried the newest version of the Resistoflex Catalog yet? Just wanted to let everyone know that the reducing tees don't display in the model as dimensioned in the Catalog Editor. L1 comes in longer than I have it set to. I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact that I can't change O41 to 1. As soon as I do and hit the "Save to Catalog" button it goes right back to 0. This is just meant to be a heads up to anyone out there using the newest version and maybe somewhere that Autodesk can look to see what they need to fix for V3.0. If anyone else has run into issues with this catalog, post them here for a consolidated list...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Asimo5000
in reply to: TRdesigner82

Check in the model if L really = L1 + L41

I've noticed that the dimensioning on some graphics are wrong mainly for threaded fittings and possibly pulled end fittings.

Once you see that you'd have your answer.

Threaded fittings often had a insertion value which was measured to the outside of the L value, which was opposite to what the pictoral paramters showed.

Message 3 of 4
Vasu27
in reply to: TRdesigner82

Hi,

We could reproduce the same scenario. We will log the defect. Thanks for notifying.

However, you can use the below work arounds,

1. You can create a new Red. Tee using the 'Create New Component' option, instead of editing or duplicating the existing component

2. You can set the O41 to 0 itself, and provide the side length value excluding the Flange length, for example in the case as in your snapshot, you can use L1 = 4.14 (L1 - L41)

Hope this helps.

Vasu

Message 4 of 4
TRdesigner82
in reply to: Vasu27

That's what I ended up doing, I created a new TEE (RED). The new one works just fine and all values hold after a save.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost