AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resistoflex Content Pack v2.0 - Reducing Flanges

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CWarne
471 Views, 2 Replies

Resistoflex Content Pack v2.0 - Reducing Flanges

When inserting a reducing flange into Plant 3D 2014 it appears that there is only one port to connect to on either side. This results in the flange overlapping the lined pipe on one side with no reduction in size as well. I have included a picture as an example. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

CWarne

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Vasu27
in reply to: CWarne

CWarne,

I am not able to reproduce the defect you reported. Can you please ensure you inserted those reducing flanges form the latest catalog(V2.0), as these reducing flanges work fine when i tried. I had attached the images.

- Vasu

Message 3 of 3
patpat79
in reply to: Vasu27

its weird, i had not used any resistoflex flanges but had done different reducing flanges and other custom components, as to your sample, to me, it looks like the two flanges are connected and the "resistoflex" component you are referring are just dumb 3d component overlapping those two connected flange, well that's what i see form your snap.

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost