AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Creator - Bolt Quantity detail

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Arun_Kumar_K
1529 Views, 5 Replies

Report Creator - Bolt Quantity detail

Presently in report creator, the total bolt sets is getting displayed, what to make to show the quantity of bolts?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Somthing like this) Look at picture 1 and 2.

Message 3 of 6
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for shared the information, which was looking for. Is it not possible to generate the quantity where we generate the complete report?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Welcome) I've seen that is possible!!! But I don't try it yet) I think  you have to edit form in report, maybe make you own group, add parametrs: part size long description, bolt number in set, add sorting by bolt size, and make in the cell (bolt number in set) - total summ. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I generated it with expression field. It's not dificult.

You need to create the field wich is compare wich kind of object is it. In case of bolt it's necessary show field of bolts "Number in set", and other case you need to show Quantity field.

This is one example of expression:

Iif(IsNullOrEmpty([BoltSet_NumberInSet]) And IsNullOrEmpty([Pipe_Length]), 1, Iif(IsNullOrEmpty([BoltSet_NumberInSet]),Round([Pipe_Length]),[BoltSet_NumberInSet]))

First compare if the object is not bolt and not pipe, in this case the value is "1", and then if the object is pipe the value es pipe_length, and finally case if the all conditions are false (bolt case), the value es Numberinset.

Message 6 of 6
Arun_Kumar_K

Thanks, I will try and come back to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost