AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions - Can some body help

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
syed
696 Views, 4 Replies

Questions - Can some body help

1. I can’t find out how to change the text size for the end connection annotations, line numbering annotations, and diameter annotations.
  2. The generated data in the BOM table is cyan rather than by layer (which would make it black), how can I make this generate so that the colour is by layer?
  3. How can I turn off the line number annotation that generates in the isometric drawing?

regards

Syed

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
OmarGT
in reply to: syed

Try on isometric dwg settings and setup title block; there you can change what you want. As it is showed, in the attachment, in th Iso Theme you can change the text, the sort of default styles. See that the content of the cell that its text appears in cyan color is locked; you can unlock it, modify its color, and then lock it again. There is a different way of changing it; but it is more complex, it is changing the xml file.

Message 3 of 5
syed
in reply to: OmarGT

Thanks Omar,

took your guidance and it helped.

I’m still trying to find out how to either change the format for or get rid of the isometric line number annotation (see attached, the annotation I am referring to is circled in yellow).

Let me know

regards

Syed

Message 4 of 5
OmarGT
in reply to: syed

Edit the Isoconfig.xml file and look for the following line:

<LineNumberScheme Name="LineNumber" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{0}-{1}" Alignment="SkewAligned" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" ComponentFields="Size PIPING-SPEC" LineFields="PIPELINE-REFERENCE" ComponentFormat="{0}-{1}" LineFormat="{0}" />

And change it as follows:

<LineNumberScheme Name="LineNumber" AnnotationStyle="Standard" Format="{}" Alignment="SkewAligned" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" ComponentFields="Size PIPING-SPEC" LineFields="PIPELINE-REFERENCE" ComponentFormat="{0}-{1}" LineFormat="{0}" />

Message 5 of 5
syed
in reply to: OmarGT

Thanks Omar,

it works perfectly

regards

Syed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost