I have 1 question. (about AutoCAD Plant 3D)
This is the sequence I've been working.
1. I Open tutorial project. (Project Name : Modify and Reuse Data)
(This sample file as well as in other projects, this situation occurs.)
2. And Open Piping drawing file.
3. Next, Delete pipe and flange.
4. Again, Route pipe, from the nozzle.
In this case, flange does not generate.
I found one workaround.
However, this method is very inefficient.
This is what I figured out.
1. I Open Equipment drawing file.
2. Select the nozzle. (Nozzle flange does not generate.)
These nozzles when you click the + (Continue pipe routing) does not mark.
3. In order to solve this problem, Click the Edit nozzle(Pencil icon).
4. And change the value of Change Location.
5. Next, Save Drawing.
6. Come back pipe drawing.
7. Again, Route pipe, from the nozzle.
When set in this manner, + (Continue pipe routing) Mark reappears.
And When the piping work, go back into the drawing.
Flange is generated.
Again, this is a very uncomfortable way.
In particular, in many cases the nozzle.
Why this situation occurs? (Flange does not generate.)
And Is it the best way? I want to handle at once.
Difficult sentence above?
Then Follow the links below.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.