AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Ortographic Drawings (Plant 2014, Student Version)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
378 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with Ortographic Drawings (Plant 2014, Student Version)

Hi dear community,

I use plant 2014 as a student version and have created a 3D Drawing. Now I want to create an orthographic drawing of this. Actually it seems to be easy, because I have considered the tutorial video from the help-function: http://docs.autodesk.com/PLNT3D/2014/DEU/plant/pip/autocadplant3d_video_orthos1_v5.html

At first, I open an new ortographic drawing and enter the name of the file and so on. Everything works and a new, empty drawing appears. But when I click on "new view", to add the objects in the drawing (in the video this would be at 1:03), only a black window appears and breaks down after a second.
I believe it could be a problem of the student version, because I had some problems with that before.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem and to add the objects?

Thank you very much and sorry for the terrible English,

Martin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jabowabo
in reply to: Anonymous

Try opening the ortho .dwt template(s) and saving back over them with the student version.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jabowabo

Hi,

thank you for your quick answer. I have already done that! Before I did that, I got the failure-information "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application..."

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I didn't know that there is a service pack. Now it works 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost