AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with GF PVC Pipes and Fittings Catalog

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
patpat78
747 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with GF PVC Pipes and Fittings Catalog

hello

first problem with this catalog the tee have a wrong dimension please rechek the catalog 

second very big problem i have to make a spec with te catalog but if you look at picture 1.png you can see the two last line : te,232001 PN10 PSW GF in long description and  te,232001 PN16 PSW GF but if you chek the design standard number it's ths same 

is it possible to fusionned the 2 lines i know the pn is different but it's not importtant because the te in 225 can't be in PN 16 if you chek the gf official catalog the result is when the gf tool pallette was created there is a lot of icon with the same symbol & it's not possible to work with that.. you can see in screenshot 2.png and i have not put the valve ....

so can we merge the lines in catalogue for less differents categories? 

other problem the skey of pipe are totally wrong...

other problem all the reducer are made as union and are not reconnised by p3d at reducer... it's was really impossible to work with that catalog but i really need it we work 95% with GF 

or give me a way to change all these problem 

thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dave.wolfe
in reply to: patpat78

You'd probably get the best response from the people who build the content packs:

You can contact them through this form:

http://autocad.autodesk.com/?nd=form__105

See updated content packs here:

http://autocad.autodesk.com/?nd=plant_content_packs

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost