AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plant3d isometric bill of material cut piece list

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jorosario1
530 Views, 2 Replies

plant3d isometric bill of material cut piece list

hello everyone, i would like to know something about bill of material LENGTH and cut pieces list LENGTHS

i recently began working with autocad plant3d , and boss game me some 3d files from which to make isos,,,my question is, the project is setup using mixed units, and on the bill of material on the isos, i can see the ND in inches, but the lengths are in MM, is there any way to make the lengths on BOM and cut piece list in inches ? feet and inches ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DGRL
in reply to: jorosario1

Hi @jorosario1

Do you still need an answer on this?

Best regards,

If this was of any help please kudo and/or Accept as Solution
Kind Regards
Message 3 of 3
trpullig1
in reply to: DGRL

Hey there! While I am not the originator of this post, I am having what I believe to be the same issue, although slightly different, and I was hoping to get some resolution. 

My Iso's are displaying the piping dimensions correctly, in feet and inches, however when the "Cut Piece List" generates the "Cut Length", the units are in decimal inches. For example, a cut length that should be generated as 1'-2 7/16" is coming in as 14.4375. 

I have gone back to my model and checked the properties after clicking said pipe, and the "Cut Length" within Properties is displayed as it should be, feet and inches. 

If anyone has some input on how to correct this issue, I would greatly appreciate it, as I am having to learn Plant 3d on the go. 

Thanks.

Tim 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost