Plant BOM management is the one which will differentiate Plant3d from any other softwares if it is implimented from Autodesk. This should to be a part of Plant report creator.
This should work as below:
1. There should be a option available for user in plant report creator to select the line numbers for issue.
2. Here, the user selects the required line number for issue to procurement.
3. If the user satisfies with the report generation, he has to lock the line numbers for issue. The software should lock the BOM for the selected line numbers as Rev.0
4. Say, After a month goes, many modifications could have made in the plant3d of the specified line numbers. Here, the user wishes to release the additional BOM along with "Not required items" from the previous release.
5. The user has to go to Plant report creator, should select the required line numbers. A window should appear with msg "Full BOM .... or Additional BOM....or "Not required items". The user has to select the Additional BOM.
6. The software should segregate the addition based on "ERP part Nos" or by any means specified by the user and should display the additional materials, similarly for "Not required items".
Dreaming this will be part of Plant report creator in future.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.