AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant 3D will not start up in new created project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
caverette91966
317 Views, 1 Reply

Plant 3D will not start up in new created project

I have the Plant 3D 2012 trial version loaded and have created a new project.  After exiting the project drawing and then trying to go back into Plant 3D it will go to the opening screen like itis going to boot up and then it immediately kicks me out and gives me an error report.  I can not get back into Plant 3D.  I have even tried to force it to open one of the sample project drawings to get it to go back to the sample project directory but the same thing occurs.  Is there a way to force it to open to the sample project before trying to launch Plant 3D.  Please advise me with a fix for this problem or what is causing this problem.  I am trying to see how this 3D program works so I can advise my company if it would be a good move to go to this platform.

Thanks,

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Chris.

Try re installing the application if you haven't already. I have seen this before and it was just a reinstall required. Make sure you are logged in as administrator when you are installing and also disable any antivirus you may have running.

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost